Firmwares are important updates that increases a printers stability and security. It is important that your Printer is updated to the latest firmware at and when released by the manufacturer. In this post, we will try to fix the Initialization Issues from Firmware Updates on HP LaserJet Printers.
When the printer control panel is stuck on the HP logo white screen on the initialization screen, follow these steps to clear the control panel screen.
- Make sure the printer is connected to a computer with a USB cable.
- The printer driver must be installed on the computer.
- Download the latest firmware.
- go to www.hp.com/support, select your country, then select your language
- click “get software and drivers”
- Enter into your printers model number and click find my product
- Scroll down and click to expand the firmware section
- click download on the latest firmware for your printer
- click next to begin downloading the firmware
- click view downloads folder
- follow this step to update the firmware to the latest version
- navigate to the downloaded firmware and double-click the firmware icon, the firmware extracts and then opens
- click update
- Select your printer and click update do not disconnect the USB cable or the power cord while the update runs
- Click close of the update successful screen to complete the firmware update
Your firmware is updated and Printer is good to run. For HP Printer Repair, contact our service team.